The NIBCO CPVC-CTS 90-degree drop ear elbow is made of CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS 90-degree drop ear elbow features wings with holes to screw or nail to a wall support (joist), as well as a female socket CPVC-CTS x female NPT threaded stainless steel connection. The elbow is used to change the direction of flow while providing a means for connecting CPVC-CTS piping to copper tube lengths.
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC; CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode
- Changes direction in pipe
- Compatible with CPVC pipe
- Solvent weld slip x bronze female iron pipe thread (FIPT) connection
- Maximum working pressure of 400 psi
- Provides lugs for fastening
- Do not use with compressed air or other gases